Frequently Asked Questions. Hopefully on this page I can answer some common questions, that, or at least describe some unknown information. The below image is the process summed up in a picture. Of course the variables can change dramatically from job to job.
Setup Fee - Screen Charges - Shop Time
Use of Under Base & Barrier Base
On all PRINTED items, BLACK and dark colored garments require a white under base. This includes an Additional Screen & Film, and could require an additional fee and color in the run charge.
100% Poly & Pigment Dyed Goods, Camo & Subliminated Fabrics: Due to the inconsistent dye nature of 100% poly garments, an additional barrier gray base screen is required to insure dyes do not migrate into the finished prints. This gives the best look for the finished product. If no under base is printed the finish look will seem muted or warn out. See additional Terms & Conditions for further clarification when printing on these types of fabrics.
Over Sized Garments
All 2X t-shirts (or any other type of garment) cost an additional $1.50 from regular price. All 2X hoodies cost an additional $3.00 from regular price. This price change is cumulative for every additional size above 2X. ( i.e. A 3X shirt is $3.00 above standard price, a 3X hoodie is $6.00 above standard price) This may not appear with the item picture, however it will be reflected on your quote. You will have the opportunity to review this information before finalizing.
When printing on items that the customer brings in?
Yes, we’ll In a perfect world we would never make mistakes. Since things aren't that way, we've made a policy of when printing on garmets that we did not supply, we cannot replace them if a mistake happens, like ink spots or leaks in the screen etc. So we like to let our customers know that they will need to supply a replacement. If we are suppling the garmets then we order new ones at our cost .
How to install vinyl:
1. Clean vehicle surface thoroughly with soap and water or cleaner/degreaser, then again with rubbing alcohol to remove all wax.
2. Measure to center and align decal. Install decal when temperature is above 50 degrees. Only apply decal to surface that is cool to touch. Not on hot surface or direct sun.
3. Peel paper backing from decal very slowly ensuring the decal sticks only to the top paper tape.
4. Very slowly and carefully apply decal to vehicle surface. Do not get in a hurry and risk damaging your decal.
5. Before peeling off transfer tape, apply firm pressure to the decal with item such as squeegee. (decal adhesion is pressure sensitive)
6. Very slowly and carefully peel transfer tape, starting at one corner and pull at right angle to prevent decal from lifting from vehicle surface.
7. Cover decal with transfer tape and once again apply pressure from the center out if there are any air bubbles. Any air bubbles can be removed with a needle/pin as a last resort if they cannot be removed with firm pressure from a squeegee.
Here are just some of the brands we use on a regular basis.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions. 509-388-3344
To give us a good review either copy and paste this link into your browser or just Click This Link.